Tuesday, August 9, 2016

5 Room Organizing Ideas


I don't know about you, but I hate it when something stands in my way. So I made my room as organized as I could. Here are a few ideas:

1. Nail Polish Rack

If you are a nail polish freak like me, make a rack for yourself. My father made the rack for me and I painted it white. There are plenty of tutorials on how to make this, so go check them out on youtube.
Store your nail art tools in a bucket and hang the bucket on your wall. I used a pushpin to hang it on.

2. Jewelry Organizer

This is not only a way to organize or store your jewelry, it also gives a nice look to your room. I made this with the help of : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNWqkZPmNCc  To hang my jewelry, I used pushpins and the little hooks and the ones that are closed just like it is shown in the video.

3. Bags Organizer

 I put this at the side of my closet and kind of organized the bags in a nice way.

4. Make-up organizer


This is a popular organizing idea. I placed stickers with something written on them. I wrote : eyes, lips, face and random. Where the eyes sticker is, I placed make-up which is for my eyes, such as eye liner, eye shadow etc. And in the random drawer I put some extra stuff that didn't have a place to go. This drawer I put in a portable closet and that portable closet is in my actual closet :p.

5. Portable Closet Organizer/Storage

I placed a portable closet in my actual closet, because at first all the stuff was on the floor in my closet. And I already told you I hate it when things are in my way. So I placed this in my closet and placed all the extra stuff that was on the floor in it. It's much needier like that.

Related Post :
https://kalinhasselbank.blogspot.com/2016/09/diy-room-organizing_68.html

No comments:

Post a Comment